Free MBOX Viewer
Kernel MBOX Viewer is feature rich utility that facilitates its user to view email contents in MBOX file easily
- Complete Tool to allow its user view MBOX Files along with its Attachments.
- Doesn’t make it mandatory for its user to install supporting Email Client to view .mbox File.
- Supports .mbox files created with Gmail Takeout, Thunderbird, Mac Mail etc.
- Incorporated with add files and folder option.
- Ensures that the integrity and properties of processed MBOX files are protected.
Viewing MBOX file without assistance/or complete absence of email client is quite possible with installation of a reliable third-party tool like Kernel MBOX Viewer. Kernel MBOX Viewer is a free tool developed by Kernel Data Recovery to preview the MBOX format files without accessing the MBOX platforms. During display of MBOX files the entire data structure is maintained. In addition, this free software conducts a quick scanning of each .mbox file & lists all of its items such as emails, contacts, folders, drafts and appointments in hierarchical manner.
To view the MBOX files, running this Kernel MBOX Viewer, you just require to follow the following steps:
- Open Kernel MBOX Viewer.
- Make selection of MBOX client file to be opened.
- Add the required files.
- Click Add Folder option to add MBOX folders.
- In Browse for Folder option, select MBOX folder and then click OK.
- Wait until MBOX folder gets enumerated and enlisted in software interface.
- The MBOX file contents will be displayed in the hierarchical manner.
After the entire process is completed, user can select and view the MBOX file contents in the preview pane, without any interference. Embedded by powerful algorithm and different MBOX file management features this tool proves to be a complete solution to all MBOX files related issues.
The free Kernel MBOX Viewer software provides complete support to mbox files created with below mentioned email clients
Imported mailbox is generally present in the “Local Folders” section of Outlook Express.
Pocomail, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Berkeley Mail, Eudora, Netscape, Postbox, Outlook Express, Entourage, The BAT, Turnpike, Chaos Intellect, Windows Live, Google Takeout, Earth Link, MailCOPA, Mac mail, Mutt, Claws Mail, GNU Mail.
- Processor- Pentium Class Processor
- RAM- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 50 MB for Software installation
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, 95
- Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003.
Welcome screen for MBOX Viewer
Go for appropriate email-client and click the Next button to continue
Click on Add File button to upload MBOX files which is required to viewed
Go to “Select MBOX Path” dialog box to choose your desired MBOX file, to select multiple MBOX files press Ctrl button.
Screen shows MBOX files that are selected for preview
Wait until the process of MBOX folders enumeration gets completed and the prepared list is displayed in the software interface